DATA SUBJECT RIGHTS
What can I do to delete, disable or block cookies?
Your browser will usually provide information on how to refuse, delete or block cookies. The following links will take you to that information on some of the commonly used browsers:
- Google Chrome https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?co=GENIE.Platform%3DDesktop&hl=en-GB
- Internet Explorer https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
- Mozilla Firefox https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
- Safari https://support.apple.com/kb/ph21411?locale=en_US
- Opera https://help.opera.com/en/latest/web-preferences/#cookies
You may opt out of third-party cookies from Google Analytics through its ads settings or through https://adssettings.google.com.
If you do not have a Google account you can generally disable tracking by Google Analytics by installing the Google opt-out browser extension at https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
You may generally opt out of interest-based targeting cookies set by participating ad servers through the following websites powered by the Digital Advertising Alliance:
In addition, you can change your mobile device settings to control whether you see interest-based advertisements.
Please note: If you choose to block the cookies we set on our Platform, you may not be able to access all or part of our services, for example, you may not be able to save customized settings such as login information.
For further assistance, you may contact us via email at email@example.com.
How can Request to access to my personal data?
What is a request of access?
It is the right of an individual to be given access to any information concerning him/her which is held by . In other words, is the right to obtain from the data controller confirmation as to whether personal data that concerns you is being processed.
How do I make an access to MY PROFILE?
You will find this option inside your Account Settings. Consider this option will be only available once you are logged in our .
Find the option and you will see all of your public details.
In this section you will able to:
- Update or delete your profile Photo or Avator.
- Update Gender, Name, Username, Email & Phone.
- Enable/Disable comments on your listings.
- Set New Password.
- Accept/Reject to receive marketing emails on the email address provided by you. In this case, please note that your information will not be sold or shared to third parties or marketing companies. You will only receive marketing emails / newsletters / offers / blog posts from .
- Select Preferred Time Zone. NOTE: If no preferred time zone is selected, the Country's preferred time zone will be used (e.g. "Asia/Karachi" for Pakistan)
How do I make an access to MY LISTINGS?
- You will find this option inside your Account Settings. Consider this option will be only available once you are logged in our .
- Find the option -> and you will see all of your current listings.
- In tab, you have right to EDIT, ARCHIVE, or DELETE the listing.
- If you want to EDIT the listing details (i.e. Title, Description, photos etc.), click on EDIT Button, under OPTIONS in tab.
- If you want to DELETE your particular listing instantly then click on DELETE Button, under OPTIONS in tab. You can also delete all of your listings at once by selecting all of them, then clicking on DELETE button.
- If you want to archive your listing, then click on offline button under OPTIONS. After making a listing offline, it means the listing will no longer publically available, and it will be moved to
- In , you have right either to REPOST or DELETE the listing.
- If you have any problem or question during the process, please .
How do I CLOSE MY ACCOUNT?
- You will find this option inside your . Consider this option will be only available once you are logged in our .
- You can close your account permanently by clicking on tab.
- will ask you *You are sure you want to close your account?* Click on Yes and then click on SUBMIT button.
- After clicking submit, Your account will be deleted and all of your data i.e. Name, email, phone number, etc. will be removed from our server/s.
- Please note that all of your data including your all listings will also be removed once you . Top of FormBottom of Form
Do I need to give a reason to see the information I am requesting?
No! You do not have to give a reason why you want to see the information.
Can ASANI withhold any information?
In some cases, you would be allowed to make a request on someone else’s behalf. This is often necessary for an attorney acting on behalf of a client, or it could simply be that an individual wants someone else to act for them.
In these cases, will need to satisfy itself that the third party making the request has the individual’s permission to act on their behalf. It is the third party’s responsibility to provide this evidence, which could be, among others, a power of attorney.
What if ASANI refuses to respond to my request?
That shouldn’t happen! As gives you full right to manage your listings i.e. EDIT, ARCHIVE or DELETE, etc. You have also choice to .
If you face any difficulty in this process, it is recommended that you to establish the circumstances.
Is there a fee?
No. Any communication and any action taken as a consequence of your request shall be provided free of charge. Nevertheless, where such requests are manifestly unfounded or excessive, will be entitled to either:
- charge a reasonable fee taking into account the administrative costs of providing the information or communication or taking the action requested; or
- refuse to act on the request
For further assistance, you may contact us via email at .
What are my rights under the laws on personal data protection?
“Personal Data” is the information that identifies you as a living individual. Depending on the jurisdiction you may be awarded the following rights:
- The right to a subject access request to find out what personal data is held about you.
- The right to prevent processing of personal data.
- The right to rectify, erase or restrict the processing of personal data held on our files.
- The right to prevent the data processing for direct marketing.
- The right in relation to automated decision-taking - e.g. individuals have a right to object to automated decisions where there has been no human involvement.
- The right to receive your own personal data or to request the data to be transmitted to another controller (right to data portability).